Positively Pewaukee, part of the Wisconsin Main Street Program, is an award winning nonprofit dedicated to making Pewaukee a premiere destination and a place people LOVE to call home by:
- Producing events such as Taste of Lake Country and Waterfront Wednesday concerts.
- Providing financial and volunteer support through our Community Connection Committee.
- Working with the Pewaukee Schools to provide backpacks for children in need and to provide help to families in financial crisis.
- Fostering business growth and promotion through our merchants’ group and one on one meetings with downtown merchants.
- Beautifying our downtown through our gardening and streetscape projects.
Positively Pewaukee has one paid staff member and over 200 volunteers. You may become involved in the following way:
- Join a committee/Volunteer at an event
- Please contact us for other ways to help
Positively Pewaukee is located in the North Shore Bank building at:
120 W Wisconsin Ave
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Positively Pewaukee Staff can be contacted by phone above or at:
Elaine Kroening Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Pewaukee is a charming community that makes a big splash with visitors and citizens lucky enough to call it home. Located just off I-94 and west of Milwaukee, this vital community has been successful in preserving the small-town feel and tranquility of the area, while encouraging growth and attracting new businesses.
Dip into Pewaukee Lake – the heart of Pewaukee – for a wide variety of water sports, such as sailing, fishing, swimming and water sports. When it’s time for a break from all of your water sports activities, come and relax on our white sandy beach, the only free public beach in Waukesha County. Even if your definition of water- related activity is sipping cold drinks dockside or gazing at the lake while dining in one of Pewaukee’s fine or casual restaurants, you can’t help but have a great time on the lake.