Welcome to our new website!
Welcome to Positively Pewaukee
By Elaine Kroening, Executive Director
We’ve spent the last few months reviewing and revising our Positively Pewaukee website. As we scrolled through pages and rearranged our navigation, we had one underlying question that was constantly in our heads: how can we make it easy for you to find the information you need? We hope you’re pleased with the results!
With our updated website, we also bring a new year of events and programs to Pewaukee. We invite you to take a look at some of the things we have planned for 2019.
When people ask me what Positively Pewaukee is all about, I’m proud to say that we are an award winning nonprofit organization. I also tell them that we’re a member of the Wisconsin Main Street Program. But most importantly, I tell them we are dedicated to making Pewaukee a premiere destination for visitors and a place families love to call home. We work very hard to build a better Pewaukee community.
So how do we do this? Three simple ways:
- We produce community events such as Taste of Lake Country, Waterfront Wednesday Concerts, Halloween Fun Fest, and Grinchmas.
- We work with our local merchants to help keep their businesses flourishing, which in turn keeps our community flourishing.
- We work through our Community Connection Committee to provide support to children and families in financial crisis. Programs include:
- Backpack Coalition: providing school supplied filled-backpacks for over 200 Pewaukee school children.
- Clothing Drive: providing winter coats, boots, and other items to children who cannot afford them.
- Rising Star Youth Leadership Program—celebrating future leaders in our community.
Discover how you can be part of Positively Pewaukee. You can join over 200 volunteers who are already involved in our community. Simply click on Volunteer on the top navigation.
We also appreciate your financial support. Your generosity keeps us focused on our mission every single day. If you’re looking to contribute, click on Donate to view our donation page.
We’re glad you stopped by, and we’re appreciative of all of your support.
I look forward to seeing at the lakefront this summer!