Who We Are
- Producing events such as Waterfront Wednesday concerts, Bourbon and Wine Tasting, Wine, Art, Decor and More and many more.
- Providing financial and volunteer support through our Community Connection Committee.
- Working with the Pewaukee Schools to provide backpacks for children in need and to provide help to families in financial crisis.
- Fostering business growth and promotion through our merchants’ group and one on one meetings with downtown merchants.
- Beautifying our downtown through our gardening and streetscape projects.
The board and staff of Positively Pewaukee, left to right:
Chris Lueth – American Family Insurance
Dr. Tad Diciaula – Chiropractic and Wellness on Pewaukee Lake
Elaine Kroening – Executive Director Positively Pewaukee
Nate Wright – Harley Davidson
Liz Unruh – Special Events Director Positively Pewaukee
Paul Jansen – Ex Officio Member
Larry Wells – Ex Officio Member
Sheila Jilot – New Horizons of Wisconsin
Judge Missy Murray – Village of Pewaukee Judge
Not pictured – Tammy LaBorde
Positively Pewaukee has two paid staff members and over 200 volunteers. You may become involved in the following way: